For our clients: The following policies help us to better serve you and your dog
- Before any dog attends either playgroup or doggie daycare, an initial consultation & trial day of daycare are required. We like parents to have the opportunity to tour PC Inc. so we can answer any questions they may have. We also evaluate each dog before s/he is accepted into our program. On this visit we require your pet to stay with us for a minimum of 4 hours. There is a $35 consultation fee.
Your Dog's Health and Safety:
- Dogs must wear a name tag
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered by 6 months of age.
- Clients must provide us with proof of a current dog license from your town/city.
- Clients must provide us with copies of current vaccinations including Kennel Cough. Revaccination for Kennel Cough must be given every 12 months.
- Please keep your dog on leash while entering Pet Companions and while in our lobby.
- Pet Companions removes all training collars while dogs are staying with us. This makes for safer play for all dogs.
- If a dog has not visited Pet Companions in over a year and a half, they are required to participate in a day of daycare before being allowed to board. This way we can make sure s/he is still appropriate and happy to be here.
Reservations and Cancellations:
Pick-up and Drop-off:
- All boarding is done by reservation. The only way to confirm a place for your dog is to call and reserve it in advance. Please, no drop-ins.
- No reservations needed for daycare.
- All reservation cancellations require 24 hours notice.
- Doors are Open Seven days a week 6:30am - 8:30pm
- If your dog is boarding, s/he must be dropped off by one pm.
- Drop-off before one pm allows your dog to transition more smoothly into the house routine.
- Before or after hours pick-ups or drop-offs are by appointment only, and there is a $25.00 charge.